- Except where prohibited, participation in a Contest constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration, unless otherwise prohibited by law.
- All State, Local, Federal, and or other, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded in any Contest become the sole responsibility of the winner. All those who win a prize or prizes valued $600 or more in any given year will be issued an IRS Form 1099 to report their winnings.
21) General Conditions. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify any Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of a Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
22) Limitations of Liability. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use, non-use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Contest, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance or completion of the Contest, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, programming or any other reason causes more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
23) If concert, show or other event has been awarded as a prize and is postponed, rained out, canceled, or does not happen for reasons beyond our control, Impact Radio Group will not be responsible for replacing the prize.
24) Contestants and winners acknowledge that if they enter any contest under a false, fictitious, or fraudulent name, address, phone number, ID number or Social Security number, they will be automatically disqualified from this contest and any future contests on Impact Radio Group.
25) Tickets for movie screenings are usually overbooked to fill the theatre. Seating is not guaranteed! We strongly suggest that you arrive early. Once capacity has been reached, the theatre will be considered closed and any one that has not entered the theatre will be turned away, and not compensated.
26) If any part of the prize consists of travel, such travel is subject to availability. Certain restrictions apply. Winners and their traveling companions, if any, must depart on the date and from the location specified by Impact Radio Group. If a winner cannot take the trip on the specified date, the prize will be forfeited.
27) In the case of trivia question, caller must have heard the question being asked over the air, and have the correct answer when screener asks (they must also be the correct number caller) *. Due to time constraints, the phone screener will not be allowed to repeat the question over the phone. It is the responsibility of the caller to have heard the question over the air, before entering the contest. *If the required caller cannot answer the question correctly, the next caller will be taken until a caller is deemed “a winner”.
28) Impact Radio Group is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest or in the announcement of a prize.
29) Prizes awarded are limited solely to those items explicitly set forth as being part of the prize and shall not include any and all other expenses, incidentals or taxes that may arise out of the winner’s receipt of this prize. Prizes will be awarded as is, with no written or express warranty.
30) Note: These are the basic contest rules for Impact Radio Group and it’s Stations. Each individual contest may have different or additional rules, which will supersede these rules. Individual contest rules may be requested by sending a self addressed stamped envelope to: Impact Radio Group, (title of contest) Rules, 5660 E Franklin Rd Suite 200, Nampa ID 83687.